Springtime brings new beginnings, so it makes sense to implement home improvement projects this time of year. But sometimes spring isn’t the best time of year to implement some home improvement jobs. And since St. Joseph handyman services can be rather busy in the spring, the fall is the perfect time of year to implement certain home improvement projects.
- As the leaves begin to fall and temperatures begin to drop, you may take more notice of the drafts coming from your old windows. To save yourself from this winter’s chill and high energy costs, have your windows replaced this fall.
- Adding fertilizer to your lawn, trees and shrubs this fall ensures your plants will head into winter well-nourished. Not only does this help them survive the cold winter months, it ensures they spring up full of color and beauty next spring.
- The spring storms were hard on your roof and there could be damage. If there is damage to your roof, the cold and wet winter months will only make it worse. Prevent further damage to your roof this winter by having it repaired in the fall.
- Those trees hanging over your roof may be the reason your roof has suffered damage. And if not, a heavy snow could cause a limb to break and fall on your roof causing damage. It makes perfect sense to have those tree limbs over your roof trimmed this fall.
- Want a great way to help beat the winter blues? Have your interior painted in the fall. Brighter walls can help improve the symptoms of the winter blues.
Give us a call if you want any of these projects completed with efficiency and affordability.